Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights To Vienna (VIE), Austria
Vienna is popular for its imperial architecture spread over a baroque landscape that will give you a million reasons to fall in love with it.
There are music, literature, art and an imperial presence all through the streets of this city. The best thing about this place is that it makes available the longstanding tradition of letting opera, music and philharmonic orchestra to all from royals to locals. In recent few years, hefty amounts of energy have pumped into the city in terms of hospitality, food, and art.
Book a discounted flight to Vienna today and explore one of the most walk-friendly cities in Europe. You will get a different vibe in each district. From quirkiest boutiques to glorious museums this place will sweep you off your feet.
Things to do in Vienna
Undoubtedly the most popular attractions in Vienna are the music venues. There are classic music concerts, ballets and operas happening at the Wiener Konzerthaus and Musikverein. This city is best defined by the art it has on display in the Quartier or the Leopold Museum. Your days will easily be spent wandering around in the exhibits at the applied arts museum, the MAK. So grab a coffee, do some shopping and explore these places;
- 21er Haus- this architectural marvel was built in 1958 and was to be a part of world exposition. It was renovated massively and it witnessed a massive reopening in the 21st century.
- Albertina- the art collection of Albertina was brought to light in the 18th century and it proudly boasts of more than 6000 paintings with a collection of Monet, Picasso, and Durer.
- Jewish Museum- this place s a first of its kind and was reconstituted in 1950. It saw its renovation happing radically in 2009 adding smart exhibits to this beautiful space by former journalist Danielle Spera.
- Mumok- made inside the museum of Quartier, this museum dedicated to modern art strongly focuses on the Austrian Art. This art is a strong representation of the provocative and intense Atkionism of 1960.
- Prater- this 12th-century hunting grounds of the royal was turned into an amusement park in the early 18th century with a number of parks and cafes added to it.
The best places to eat in Vienna range from casual eating joints to fine dining places. In the last few years, the local chefs have taken up a notch the Viennese classic schnitzels and strudels. The number of farms and wineries that it has in the region, a lot of emphases is given on locally grown fresh food. There are restaurants combining the flavors of authentic cuisine and modern-day cooking and one of the best places to try this food would be Gasthaus Immervoll. So if there is a foodie inside you book best airfare deals on last minute flight to Vienna and try one of the best restaurants in the world Steirereck Meierei. It consistently provides truckloads of creativity in terms of food to try, so if you’re traveling to Vienna, eating here is a must.
There are all kinds of ranges in terms of nightlife in Vienna. If you like to sip the upscale cocktails you can go for the popular hotels in Ringstrasse. But you will find the best combination of everything in the locally popular places like two Red Bars. Grab cheapest one way flight tickets to Vienna and get everything from live music to innovative home cocktails, from cabarets to theatre and more. You can let your hair down in the following places;
Das Loft Bar & Lounge
Die Rote Bar
Vienna is a glorious city and can be visited in any weather. But the best time to visit this place is in spring or fall. The ideal temperatures are in the months of May, June, September, and October. So book inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Vienna with us and experience rich culture, art, and music first hand.
Hotels in Vienna
Vienna hotel scene has been for more than a century been largely dominated by the Ringstrasse's Grande Dame properties. If you are looking to have a feel of the royal past you can try the two hotels Sacher and the Bristol that surround the famous opera house. But on the other hand, there are properties that will drive you away from the age-old historic places like Hyatt and the Grand Ferdinand offering amenities like rooftop pools. There are boutique hotels as well that fall in the list of local favorites that have monochromatic rooms. You can also go through the customized packages of best airline deals on first class flight to Vienna and hotels with VaccationTravel.com to bag decent discounts. Here are a few options to explore;
- Grand Ferdinand
- Guest House
- Altstadt Vienna
- Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Hollmann-Beletage
Airport in Vienna
Vienna international airport, the busiest and the biggest airport in Vienna is located 11 miles away from the center of the main city. As a gateway to the capital, the airport promises the perfect entry.
There are three terminals at the airport out of which one is dedicated fully to low-cost airlines. To ensure passenger comfort all the terminals are constructed at a walking distance from each other. There also is a transfer bus available that leaves every 30 minutes. To navigate through the city you can take the City Airport Train that offers a nonstop connection between the airport and the city. You can also avail the services of buses and taxis.
Within the terminal, there are 4 information desks that provide tourist information, airport information and updates about your flights like premium economy flights, business class flights, and first class flights etc. There also are other amenities available for the travelers to avail between their flights like trolleys, medical, baby rooms, newspapers, conference and business facilities, duty frees hops, coffee shops, bars, and other eating joints.
Travel Tips For Vienna
Vienna is a warm, elegant and clean city that likes to welcome its travelers. There are beautiful forts and splendid architecture at every turn giving the feel of being in the artistic era of Freud and Mozart. This place is a great choice for a vacation to make a few notes before you fly;
- Take the offbeat path and explore the 400,000 graves at the largest cemetery in the world. Also, check out the Funeral Museum in the outer area of Simmering district.
- Try a good sip of coffee at the Viennese Coffee House Culture is so ingrained that it was listed by UNESCO in the list of intangible cultural heritage list.
- The food culture is pretty dominant here, locals love what they eat and they reach far before you will, so make reservations.
- Book non stop direct flights to Vienna at low airfare and book tickets to the opera with it. It will be an experience worth having.
- Most of the shops are closed on Sundays, so if you have checked into an Airbnb, make sure you load up prior.
Airlines Which Fly To Vienna
Find cheap business class flight tickets to Vienna with the following carriers:
- Ukraine International
- Air Lingus
- Aeroflot Airlines
- Norwegian air UK
- Austrian Airlines
- LOT Airlines