Cheap Flights to Atlanta (ATL), Georgia
Atlanta is capital of Georgia, a prominent state of the 51 states in the USA. A city known for its persona rather than for its residents. This city is a chic sophisticated destination which has the finest educational institutes of the country.
Atlanta was a major center during the American Civil war and even Martin Luther King Jr. was a resident of Atlanta. The city supports racial harmony been way ahead of time in mindset and culture. Therefore, a Liberal city providing travelers with world-class edification.
Get cheap flights to Atlanta when you book with VaccationTravel.com & gear up to be mesmerized by Atlanta’s history & beauty.
Things to do in Atlanta
Atlanta has everything a city possesses from museums rich history to fine-dining, shopping, and popular attractions. The city is blessed with stunning Mother Nature, historical places and miles of walking and biking trails. Book cheap flights to Atlanta airport today and enjoy assorted marvels:-
- Famous for its sports, the city has many home teams like Atlanta Braves of Major League Baseball, National Hawks of the National Basketball Association.
- Centennial Olympic Park, although an old site it was once famous as a practice area for Olympic Game participants. Must visit for a sports enthusiast.
- Ballet and theatre at The Fox Theatre.
- Experience the underwater world when you visit Georgia Aquarium.
- Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta Botanical Garden & Piedmont Park will let you explore the green in Atlanta.
- World of Coco-Cola, High Museum of Art, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, Underground Atlanta, Georgia State Capitol are some of the Museums giving a detailed insight of the past.
After a magnificent day of visiting culture and heritage, you can grab a drink by visiting clubs like Opera Nightclub, Halo Lounge, and Sky Lounge to enjoy the flavors of Atlanta’s nightlife. Book a discounted flight to Atlanta (GA, USA) today.
Book now & Save BIG!!!
“Food is where Atlanta is” and this gourmet city offers world-class dining options from fancy to traditional restaurants. We seek to put forth usable information for some of the most famous and widely-eaten dishes in Atlanta and the catalog of restaurants to savor these delicacies:
- Barbeque: Fox Bros.Bar-B-Q, Community Q, and Heirloom Market.
- Biscuits: Home grown and mountain biscuits in Atlanta are available with fillings like cheese, bacon, ham & more…
- Burgers: Pijiu Belly, Holeman and Finch Public House, Grindhouse Killer Burgers.
- Fried Chicken and Fusion are some of the other broadly-eaten meals in Atlanta.
Best time to visit Atlanta is between March-May when the temperature is moderate and the crowd is less, June- September is the peak visitor season of the year. Even though these timelines will bestow some respite from weather or visitors. However, a lot of events ensue in Atlanta throughout the year which makes it an all-year-long visiting paradise. Some of the top events are:
Battle of the Bands, Martin Luther King Jr. March & Rally, Monster Jam, Atlanta Science Festival, Kentucky Darby Party, Atlanta Food and Wine Festival.
Mark your calendars and linger no more. Get cheap business class flight tickets to Atlanta, GA via VaccationTravel.com & experience the elegant Atlanta
Airport in Atlanta
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world and the finest airport in North America. Jackson airport is a destination in itself & is around 8.4 miles away from the main City.
The airport has two distinctive terminals catering to both domestic and international flights. It conveniently serves customers traveling First Class or Business Class Flights or Premium Economy Flights. The domestic terminal is divided between the north/south terminals and international terminal is known as Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Get best airline deals on first class flight to Atlanta, GA.
Several amenities are available in the Atlanta International Airport for the comfort of travelers;
- Airline Lounges
- EV Charging Stations
- Financial Services (Bank ATM’s & Currency Exchange)
- Free WIFI
- Interfaith Chapel
- Medical Services & Nursing Stations
- Service Animal Relief Areas
- Smoking Lounges
Greyhound Flightlink connects Atlanta airport to other cities of the United States if in case you travel by road. Other transportation facilities available outside the airport are; Shuttles, Super Shuttle, Hotel Shuttle, Bus and Train Services, Rental Car Service, Taxi Service, SkyTrains, etc. for a smooth and efficient commute across the city.
Hotels in Atlanta
The city offers a wide array of accommodation from luxury 5-star hotels to hostels and rented apartments. Here is the list of some of the best places to stay for a relaxed and cozy experience at a price that won’t nip your pocket:
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Atlanta
- Downtown Capitol Park
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast Hotel.
- Country Inn Suites by Radisson.
- Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.
- Book flights between December-February to get nonstop direct flights to Atlanta at low airfare.
- Use of public transport is a cheaper, faster and convenient mode of travel within the city.
- Take your time to navigate at the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport as it’s huge and a busy airport.
- Avoid visiting Atlanta in the month of August as the temperature & humidity is elevated.
- Check-out Atlanta festive calendar if you’re planning a fun-trip to enjoy some of the finest festivals.
Enjoy your vacation with colorful festivals and get inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Atlanta now.
Airlines Which Fly to Atlanta
Some of the top airlines are flying to Atlanta. Book cheapest one-way flight tickets to Atlanta with these carriers: