Cheap Flights To Newark (EWR), New Jersey
Newark, the neighboring vibrant city of New York is a cosmopolitan, thriving and popular tourist destination. This city offers a plenty to its inquisitive traveler.
Popularly known as the business and industry hub around the world, Newark flaunts a happening cultural scene that is full of events and activities for all. From museums to galleries, from jazz festivals to concerts, there is something to suit interest for all kinds of visitors who book a discounted flight to Newark today with VaccationTravel.com.
This city will majorly keep you entertained if you are a history buff with its historical sites and scattered landmarks. It has seen an interesting and time altering transformation from a rural land to the third largest city in New Jersey. Pack your bags and fly to age old farmhouses erect between modern skyscrapers and gothic churches and world class educational centers.
Things to do in Newark
Newark has a lot of things for the travelers, from a number of scenic parks, theatres, museums, restaurants to sports, music and more. You can visit the massive New Jersey museums or take a long stroll along the Newark Riverfront Park. If you are art lover, explore the historic ironbound surroundings and enjoy the symphony music. Grab non stop direct flights to Newark at low airfare with VaccationTravel.com and explore the following places if you are on a short trip;
- Newark Museum- this is the largest museum in New Jersey and displays the biggest collection of natural science and global art exhibits.
- Riverfront Park- this riverfront area is a popular place among the locals and the tourists. It connects the ironbound area of Newark to the river. Take long walks, go cycling, Indulge in outdoor games and more, there is a lot to explore here.
- Performing arts center- this is the home of symphony orchestra that plays a fundamental role in revitalization of this city. This is one of the largest performing arts center in US. You can enhance the knowledge of arts, music, poetry, dance and theater here.
- Branch Brook Park- this is the largest public park in Newark spread on 360 acres. This place is popular for its lush cherry and blossom trees. More than 4300 cherry trees are spread here on the cherryblossomland. This place also hosts cherry blossom festival each year in April.
- Symphony Orchestra- this is not an attraction but a sight that once in a lifetime everyone should witness. The resident orchestra holds performances at a number of venues and hosts summer concerts. So do go and witness the concert if you are a true music lover.
Are you looking for soul food? Be it catfish, yams, pork chops or else Newark will treat you with everything tasty. Just because Newark lies in northeastern region does not mean you will not be able savor the southern platters full of delectable here. This city is a hub of number of eating joints that offer mouthwatering dishes made by world renowned chefs. You will get everything from waffles, fried chicken, collard greens, Mac and cheese, cornbread to a fork full of appetizing experience in every bite.
Airport in Newark
Newark Liberty International Airport is located 15 miles away from southwest of the New York City and handles approximately 33 million being tagged as the tenth busiest aerial space.
With three passenger terminals the travel between the same is quite convenient with the Airtran Network that runs free of charge. There also are metered taxis available for the passengers to avail. The ticket counters are placed n the terminal C, while the other two terminals A and B are dedicated to amenities for the passengers.
For the passengers flying from their respective flights be it premium economy flights, business class flights, first class flights or others there are a number of things to do. There are four levels of engaging facilities like shopping centers, baggage carousels, short term parking area, dining spots, money exchange counters, and quick check in counters etc.
Hotels in Newark
When you are planning a vacation one of the most important things that have to be booked with your tickets is the accommodation you are going to stay in. Once you have spent your day roaming around the attractions of your interest you would like some space to spend a relaxing night in, that provides you the best amenities in the most affordable prices. You can go through the customized packages available with VaccationTravel.com for cheap business class flight tickets to Newark and hotels like;
- Holiday Inn Newark Airport
- Best Western Plus Newark Airport West
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
- SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
- Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
Travel Tips for Newark
If you have planned a trip to this beautiful city, leave all your worries behind and enjoy. Here are a few tips that you can keep n mind before you touch down;
- Travel around the city on foot, you will be able to explore the best and the most while you are at it.
- Take as much photography as you want but also keep in mind that there are certain places like NYC and PATH subways that have some strict laws regarding the same, so take care of it.
- If there is a creative bend in you, the music and history of this city will sweep you off your feet. So book inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Newark and enhance your experience with one of the best that this city has on offer.
Airlines Which Fly to Newark
Grab best airline deals on first class flight to Newark with the following carriers;
- Royal air