Cheap flights to Massachusetts (MA)
Massachusetts is one of the most well-known states in the United States of America and is famous for its colonial history.
One will find the Freedom Trail in Boston which is a walking route of 16 historical sites that is related mainly to the American Revolution. The Museum of Fine Arts and many other renowned institutions are located in Boston. The Nantucket and the Martha's Vineyard are known for their highly lauded seafood spread. The Berkshires located in the west is famous for its mountain scenery and small villages.
To grab amazing deals on cheap flights to Massachusetts, simply check out VaccationTravel.com today.
Things to Do in Massachusetts
- Tourist Attractions
- Martha's Vineyard- It is an island that located south of the Cape Cod in the Atlantic. It was the summer colony of New England. It has many lighthouses, harbor towns, big farmland, and sandy beaches. The island is accessible only by air or through the boat. Vineyard Haven is the commercial center and is also a ferry port. Oak Bluffs has an iconic carousel and a Carpenter Gothic cottages.
- The Freedom Trail – It is actually a 2.5-mile-long path. It is through downtown Boston in Massachusetts. It passes by 16 historic sites of the United States. It is between the Bunker Hill Monument in Charlestown and Boston Common. It is marked by brick.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace – this is one of the best marketplaceMassachusetts. There are many stores that sell beautiful products. Many eateries can be found there. The area has 3 historic buildings that are turned into markets.
- Must-try Cuisines
People of Massachusetts are foodie and love to eat. Some of the most famous food of Massachusetts are - the Boston Cream Pie which is one of the most loved food in the country since 1856. It is a chocolate-covered pastry filled with cream. Then there is Torta, which is a very crunchy sandwich whose front and the center is filled with one's choice of meat, pickled onion, avocado, beans melted Oaxaca cheese and many other goodies. The Secret Burger is a half-pound burger that combined with many bone marrow and many choices of cuts like the brisket or short rib. The supply of this burger is very limited to 18 bigger per night.
The other famous food that one can have in Massachusetts are Rumanian pastrami, the Giambotta, Rost rack of Colorado lamb, cannoli etc. the different kinds of meat like lamb, chicken, beef that are available there is a must-try.
The nightlife of Massachusetts is worth watching. Some of the famous bars and pubs of Massachusetts are Bully Boy Distillers, Improv Asylum, the Black Rose, Cocktails and cannoli, Scampo at the Liberty Hotel.
VaccationTravel.com offers amazingly cheap business class flight tickets to Massachusetts so that you can enjoy to the fullest without overburdening your pockets.
Many festivals are celebrated in Massachusetts. Some of them are Apple Honey Harvest, the Big E, the annual fall festival, MysticRiver. There are many more festivals that the farmers celebrate at the time of fall. People love to see this festival and celebrate them in a grand way.
There are many airports in Massachusetts. Some of the famous and most availed airports are as follows:
- Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport is also known as the Boston Logan International Airport. It is an international airport located near Boston in the United States. In both the New England and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts region it is one of the largest airports. This is in terms of both cargo handling and passenger volume. In the United States, it is the 16th-busiest airport.
- Barnstable Municipal Airport - Barnstable Municipal Airport is also known as the Boardman/Polando Field. The Town of Barnstable owns the airport. It is not only the major airport of Cape Cod and also the air hub. Charter flights along with the commercial flight and general aviation serve this airport.
- Provincetown Municipal Airport–This airport is located at the end of Cape Cod. It is almost two miles northwest of the district of Provincetown, in Barnstable County. The airport has recently renovated itself and has added some complimentary facilities for the passengers as well as for the members, like high-speed internet access.
- Martha's Vineyard Airport - Located in the center of the Martha's Vineyard Island, this airport is almost three miles south of the district of Vineyard Haven, located in Dukes County. This Dukes County owns the airport. It is actually served by only four main commercial airlines. However, the airport is often mainly required for general aviation.
You can easily find cheap flights to Massachusettsvia these airports only on VaccationTravel.com.
There are many hotels available in Massachusetts. One can find budget-friendly hotels very easily. Some of the famous hotels in Massachusetts are as follows:
- Boston Park Plaza – One of the best hotels in Boston. This place serves the best food in the city. The staff is very friendly and helps the tourist as and when required.
- The Westin Waltham Boston – The rooms of the hotel a quite big and the staff is very friendly. The hospitality of the staffs is very good.
- Masthead resort – the hotel has a beautiful view of the vast sea. One can relax and spend time near the beach. The rooms are good and the hospitality of the staff is remarkable
Traveling Tips to Massachusetts
Most tourists visit Massachusetts during the spring to fall seasons that is from May to October when the weather is really congenial for exploring the various places. People like fall as colorful foliage can be found at that time especially in October and apple-picking is also done in orchards. Winters are very snowy and it is very cold.
- The Boston Marathon occurs in the month of April draws the attraction of many tourists and participants from all around the world.
- Summers are marked by famous events such as Tangle Wood Music Festival in the month of June and the famous Provincetown Carnival is held in the month of August.
So you can plan your trip accordingly and check out VaccationTravel.com to book a discounted flight to Massachusetts today.