Cheap Flights to California, (CA)
California is the third largest state of United States based on the area it covers. California is famous for its rich economy and diversity among people and their businesses. Some of the most famous people and companies of the World have chosen California as their home.
California holds a very important position in the world to set trends of popular culture, politics, and innovation. The two most important areas of California are Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay area. Los Angeles is known for the American film industry and San Francisco Bay area is the centre of global technology. The hippie counterculture is also famous in California.
California follows a very varied culture, but the state is mainly influenced by Western Culture. The roots of California culture is in the culture of the United States. California always attracts tourists and the public. California is seen as a paradise. The state is seen as a perfect resort destination based on its dry and sunny weather all year around. From the 20th century, California is being seen as the ideal destination of flourishing dreams and following and set of trends. In the mid-twentieth century, famous music groups of California promoted California's image as tanned, laid-back beachgoers. In the mid nineteenth century, in the history of California appeared the California Gold Rush, which made California an important symbol of entertainment, technology, social and economic booms.
To obtain cheap flights to California, check out VacationTravel.com today and grab the best deals.
Things to do in California
- Tourist Attractions
- Vibrant cities, amusement parks, beaches altogether make California one of the best places to visit. Los Angeles and San Francisco are home of Hollywood to Golden Gate Bridge. Not only that, mountains, national parks, desert, forests, islands, and coastal areas offer outstanding experiences. Yosemite offers a very unique experience in outdoor adventure.
- If in California you are looking for a day to spend among various rides, then Disneyland cannot be missed. The massive amusement park will keep you engaged with the games, shows, rides, and entertainment. Disneyland has a dining area, shopping outlets, and hotels also.
- You just cannot miss Death Valley National Park, Big Sur, Lake Tahoe, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, Redwood National and State Parks, Joshua Tree National Park, Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld San Diego, Hearst Castle, Santa Catalina Island and Channel Islands National Park. California has something for everyone and each of the locations has its own specialty and beauty.
- Must-try Cuisines
California is celebrated in the food industry for its varied restaurants, tastes, and foods. The diversity of the food world is more prominent than the diversity among people. California is famous for its fast food joints. The delicious hot dogs, donuts, waffles, burrito, poke, cheeseburger, churros, tacos, sandwiches, dumplings, garlic knots, ramen noodles, Omusubi, sushi, bacon, burger, and numerous other mouth-watering recipes can quench your hunger with full satisfaction. To savor the foods, book cheap business class flight tickets to California.
California is young in heart, so the nights of California are always lively, energetic, outgoing and vibrant. The nights are brighter in California than the daytime. The dance clubs, brewpubs, and theatres- everything seems more colorful at night in California. During your California visit, you just cannot miss hotel rooftop bars and rock clubs, such as SkyBar, Tower Bar, The Viper Room, Whisky s Go Go and comedy clubs like Comedy Store and The Laugh Factory. For the shopaholics, California has Sunset Plaza and for the book lovers, California has Book Soup.
It does not matter in which time of the year you are visiting California, you can find the State in a great festive mood, as all year round California enjoys numerous festivals. The best festivals in California are Art Festivals. You must visit at least one of the famous art and music festivals, Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival.
Airports in California
California is well-connected with the world through its multiple international airports. The airports are allied with the State through public transport. The best airports of California are-
- San Francisco International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
Along with these four, California has numerous other small and domestic airports all over the state. You can easily book a discounted flight to California today from VaccationTravel.com and travel via any of these famous airports.
Hotels in California
After spending the busy day and evening, at the end of the day you need a bed and room to rest and sleep. California has countless hotels and suites to cater to a wide variety of tourist preferences. Starting from 5-star hotels with hi-tech quality services to budget hotels with all the necessary comfort – you can find them all. Some of the very popular names are listed below for your convenience:
- Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe - The beautiful hotel has a mesmerizing view. Near Lake Tahoe, this hotel is the best option to spend your vacation.
- Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa - The soothing view from the hotel window is enough to steal your heart. You can even enjoy a hot spa massage.
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco - If you are in San Francisco, then Hotel Nikko is the best choice for you.
Other than these, you can find out innumerable hotels in California with the best services possible.
Traveling Tips to California
- California remains busy almost any time of the year. The sunny weather makes California over-crowded. However, the scorching sun can be harmful. So, use some kind of protection to enjoy your holiday.
- The days are hot and nights are chilly in California, so always carry a jacket/sweater.
- Before hiking, inform others about your destination and do not go unprepared.
- Keep the important phone numbers saved. 911, 311 and 411 are the numbers for an emergency, local information and directory assistance respectively.
- Follow the State’s laws and know how to face wild animals.
So now that you have all the important information about traveling to California, don't delay your plans any further. Get cheap flights to California from VaccationTravel.com right away!