Cheap Flights to Texas (TX)
Popularly known as “The Lone Star State”, Texas is the second-largest and most populous state of the United States. The city is of a remarkable size where there is a vast distance between its borders and a state which has cultural diversity, distinctive politics, and colorful history.
Existing together with six different nations such as France, Spain, Mexico, The Republic of Texas, the Confederate State of America and the United States of America, Texas has six different national flags flown over its territory. The state has maintained an independent spirit and remained unique and unexplored providing opportunities and fresh experiences to travelers.
Book a discounted flight to Texas today with VaccationTravel.com and experience a mighty friendly group of people and city from the Gulf of Mexico to the Southeast of plains and mountains.
Things to do in Texas
For the larger than life experience, Texas in a wonderful place known for its generosity, hospitality where Wonderful people meet, you can experience the diverse culture, food and have a thrilling and an ultimate experience. Get cheapest one-way flight tickets to Texas under $100 via VaccationTravel.com and experience diversity all around.
Texas is the second-largest state of US and there are many major and popular cities and attractions one can explore on their vacation to Texas. These are some of the popular cities and its major attractions you must check out on your visit:
- Austin- It is the capital of Texas famous for its live music, Libraries and Park. Lady Bird Lake, Texas State of Capitol, Zilker’s Metropolitan Park and Barton Spring Municipal Pool are some of the top attractions of the Austin city.
- San Antonio- One of the Major City which is rich in colonial heritage famous for its Alamo Mission and river walks in the walk sea of the Antonio River. You can also visit attractions like World San Antonia and San Antonia Mission National Historical Park and reminiscence the history of the city.
- Dallas-The commercial and cultural hub, the modern metropolis of Texas famous for its History of Reunion Tower, Dallay Plaza’s Sixth Floor Museum and art museums and other attractions like Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
- Houston- The compact downtown where there are major museums and space centers such as Johnson Space Centre and Space Centre Houston, famous for its NASA’s astronaut training and flight control complex and Houston Zoo.
Texas Cuisine has had a wide influence on many cultures and places inhibiting various styles and providing a wide variety of cuisines and options for travelers which you can choose from. The cuisines include German, British, Mexican, Asian, Italian, Jewish, Native American and American. Here is the list of some food one must try in their visit to Texas.
- Fajitas served with Tortillas
- Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas
Texas is a large state and a modern cosmopolitan, it has a very happening and vibrant nightlife. All the cities there have numerous clubs and pubs for visitors and people can chill. These are some of the best clubs you can go to and groove at in your visit to Texas.
- Good Time and Bar & Nightclub
- Texas Nite Life
- Texas Recreation Club
- Texas’s Player Club
The period from March to May and September to November is the best time to visit Texas when there are fewer crowds and has pleasant weather. The flowers blooming in the spring and the season of hope of fall, you can experience popular events like Fiesta San Antonio and have an ultimate experience, get inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Texas via VaccationTravel.com and enjoy beautiful Texas.
Summer season is another great time to visit Texas which is a peak season and activities are full-fledged happenings throughout the state. The kids are out in this season because of holidays from June to August where you can enjoy your beach time, get cheap cruise trip deals to Texas and are sun-kissed and watch animals like bats, raccoons, and armadillos in Texas.
Airports in Texas
There are multiple small and big airports in Texas as it is a big state with large cities like Houston and Dallas. Here is the list of some important airports in Texas where you can book your flight via VaccationTravel.com and get nonstop direct flights to Texas at low airfare.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
It is the busiest airport in Texas and the fourth busiest in the world, handling 57 million passengers annually. The Airport has five terminals serving both International and Domestic destinations which have first-class flights, business class flights, and premium economy flights.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
The second main airport in Texas located in Downtown Houston which is 23 miles away with more than 40 million passengers flying to the airport annually. The airport has five terminals serving both International and Domestic destinations, VaccationTravel.com will give you the best airline deals on first-class flight to Texas.
- San Antonio International Airport
Located in the 8 miles away from Uptown Central in San Antonio, it is an international airport in San Antonio, Texas serving the Greater San Antonio Metropolitan Area. The airport has two terminals flying to both Domestic and International destinations.
- William P. Hobby Airport
The oldest airport in Houston, located 7 miles away from Downtown Houston is an International and third busiest and medium-sized airport. It serves both International and Domestic Destination and consists of one main central concourse.
- Austin- Bergstrom International Airport
A class C International Airport located in Austin, the capital of Texas, serves the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area consisting of two terminals, known as Main Terminal and South Terminal to both International and domestic destinations. The Airport is 5 miles away from the southeast of Downtown Austin with more than 13 million passengers flying annually.
- El Paso International Airport
The largest International Airport in West Texas, El Paso International Airport is a public airport having one Main Terminal which is 4 miles away from the northeast of Downtown El Paso.
Eateries, duty-free shops, and Free WIFI, with wheelchair assistance for a person with disability. More or less all the services and amenities are the same which are available in all of these airports; these are VIP lounges, Lost & Found, Chapel, Information desk, Nursing Centre’s, ATM’s and Currency Exchange.
Transportation is also provided by taxis, Shuttles, Buses, Rails, Metro and Hotel Shuttles. There are many car rental services available and many public transportation facilities widely available outsides these airports for hassle-free and easy travel of visitors. Get cheap business class flight tickets to Texas via VaccationTravel.com and fly to the preferred airport to your nearest destination in Texas and avail all the amenities and services.
Hotels in Texas
Accommodation in Texas provides visitors with multiple options you can avail to choose from and stay at depending on your budget and comfort. These are the best and affordable places that are pocket-friendly where you get world-class hospitality and have a great and comfortable stay.
- Comfort Suites
- La Quinta Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn and Suites
- Candlewood Suites Texas City
- Days Inn by Wyndham Port Aransas TX
Travelling Tips to Texas
- Spanish is spoken widely in Texas therefore it is advised if you can learn some certain basic Spanish words as it will be helpful for you to communicate with the locals.
- Book in prior and make a proper plan before visiting the state, as it is a large place to explore. Get deals and cheap discounts on hotels and flights.
Airlines Which Fly to Texas
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
Don’t worry! If you haven’t booked your flights to Texas yet; get the best airfare deals on last-minute flight to Texas via VaccationTravel.com with these carriers.