Cheap Flights to Minneapolis (MSP), Minnesota
Located in the banks of Mississipi River, Minneapolis is the largest city in the state of Minnesota of United States and county seat of the Hennepin County. The city is also known as the “City of Lakes” with 20 lakes which are abundantly rich and multiple wetlands.
The city has an established culture and an incredible amount of natural beauty. Every year thousands of people visit the city as it is a hub for theatre, music, visual art and writing, being an ideal destination for a vacation with amazing tourist’s attraction. book a discounted flight to Minneapolis today via VaccationTravel.com and enjoy the creative and lively city of Minneapolis
Things to do Minneapolis
Minneapolis is a beautiful city with lot of things to do and explore. It has got vibrant nightlife and amazing restaurants, shops and entertainment option for family and friends, get non stop direct flights to Minneapolis at low airfare via VaccationTravel.com and explore the unlimited possibilities and creative places of Minneapolis.
- Enjoy in Minnehaha Park which is located in the Mississipi River, explore the 53 foot cascading waterfall, walk and cycle in the outdoor treasures of the park.
- Visit the Sculpture Garden and get inspired by the brilliant work of local artists as you walk through the park. The Garden has an outdoor museum which has public art pieces and is a beautiful place to spend time.
- Go to Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Institute of Art and have an experience of fine variety of art and sculpture.
- Have an innovative look at the flour industry visit the Mill City Museum
- Visit Lake Harriet and Bde Maka Ska and have a day where you recreate yourself. Checkout the skyline views, swim, visit the adjacent parks and bike on the trails.
- Checkout the urban historic falls Saint Anthony Falls which is famous for hydroelectric dam & lock system and heritage trail loop.
Food in Minneapolis is all about comfort with fusion of many ethnicities and cultures. The meals in Minneapolis are delicious and the city doesn’t have a place for boring food, these are the yummiest delicacies you should try and linger you taste buds with on your vacation to Minneapolis.
- Juicy Lucy
- Cheese Curds
Minneapolis has various varieties of nightlife options to choose from, it has got amazing clubs and musical concert halls, the city has every option for you to make your night happening, check these places out these are some of the best and happening clubs of the city and have a colorful night in Minneapolis.
- Brit’s Pub
- Gay 90’s
- The Six15 Room
- The Pourhouse
- Living Room
The best time to visit Minneapolis is from March to May when the weather is below freezing temperatures and hotel prices are very reasonable, you can visit the city of Minneapolis by VaccationTravel.com and find best airline deals on first class flight to Minneapolis and experience some popular events like Food & Wine Experience (March), Art in Bloom (April) and Soundset Festival (May) that happen in the city during this time.
June to August is also a great time to visit the city when the weather is pleasant and the city is bustling with crowds. Make sure to do your booking in advance at least three months prior as reservations get full if you visit the city during this season and you will find high rates for rooms and flights, find cheapest one way flight tickets to Minneapolis under $100 with us and also attend popular events like Grand Old Day (June), Twin Cities Pride (June), Minneapolis Aquatennial (July) and Uptown Art Fair (August) and enjoy the pleasant weather and attractions of Minneapolis along with.
Airport in Minneapolis
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport also known as Minneapolis Airport or Minneapolis St. Paul Airport, it is a joint civil and military airport located 10 miles of the Downtown Minneapolis and Saint Paul. It is the largest and the busiest airport which serves economy, buisness class flights and first class flights to non-stop 136 domestic and 27 international destinations across the globe. The airport has two passenger terminals named as the Terminal 1- Lindbergh and Terminal 2- Humphrey.
At the airport there are various services and amenities available for the comfort of all passengers. There are multiple shops, restaurants, cafes and lounges which offer local favorites and national brands you love. Free WIFI, financial services, family services, family services, pet services are some of the other services which are available and you can access in the airport.
There is Light Rail Service which connects the terminals of the airport, as both the terminals are independent, separated and accessible from the roadways. The Minneapolis Airport is well equipped with transportation services which are available in abundance outside both the terminals of the airport. Bus, taxis and car rental services are some of the travel services which you can access and travel from the airport to your preferred destination or use these services to travel across the city. Get cheap business class flights tickets to Minneapolis by VaccationTravel.com and have a hassle free and efficient journey in Minneapolis.
Hotels in Minneapolis
Minneapolis has large number of options for accommodation with budget hotels and lavish suites, the cities hospitality never disappoint you. These are some of the best hotels you can checkout and stay at which offers top class services, comfort and luxury.
- Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (Convention Center)
- Days Hotel by Wyndham University Ave SE
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Minneapolis/Downtown
- Ramada by Wyndham Minneapolis Golden Valley
Travelling Tips to Minneapolis
- Don’t visit the city during winter from October- February as it’s frosty and you might get freeze and not able to explore the city.
- Carry warm clothes as you will need them during the night, if nut during the day.
- Do your bookings in prior and find inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Minneapolis.
Airlines Which Fly to Minneapolis
These are some of the carriers which fly to Minneapolis:
- Alaska Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Book your flights today with us before it’s too late and get best airfare deals on last minute flight to Minneapolis.
HURRY, SAVE BIG!