Cheap Flights to Paris (PAR), France
The romantic capital of France, Paris is a major European city in terms of square locale and number of people. It is one of the most gorgeous cities crafted by Almighty & Human’s in concurrence; Paris is too good to be true. It is referred to as the ‘city of fashion’ and a worldwide center for art, fashion and culture.
This romantic city is based on the banks of River Seine. Also known as ‘the city of light’ for its historical association, Paris is home to a huge number of global brands. It was one of the first European countries to voluntarily adopt gas street lighting. The Paris depicted its headship part during the age of illumination. To acquire cheap flights to Paris explore VaccationTravel.com.
Things to do in Paris
- Travelers gazing for perfect shots of the majestic Eiffel Tower should rush to Place du Trocadéro.
- Architecture lovers can lose themselves in ancient sculptures of Panthéon & Palais Garnier.
- If you love the cosmopolitan fragrance of museums, then make your way to the Musée Jacquemart-André or Foundation Louis Vuitton.
Meat lovers can savor some of the best delicacies, as French are known for their culinary skills while preparing ducks meat in diverse ways. Try out snails and end your meal with crepes. Order frog legs at least once if daring enough to experiment with your taste buds. Endeavor the classic steak as well by booking cheap flights to Paris, France.
Travelers keen to party with the youth ought to head out to pub district of Oberkampf, where abundant discs and clubs are studded together. Join the lively crowd at Ménilmontant and Gambetta for dancing whole night at an inexpensive price.
You can witness at least one grand festival irrespective of the time of visit. The Carnaval De Paris is hosted at the beginning of every year and the Grand Christmas Celebration at the end of each year. Experience the magnificence of candlelight evenings from May till October (Best time to visit Paris).
Airports in Paris
Here is the list of airports situated in Paris;
- Paris Charles de Gaulle - The biggest international airport in France and is located about 25kms away from Paris. This airport is the best option for tourists as local transport is easily available.
- Paris Orly Airport - This airport is located 13kms south of Paris, France. A secondary hub for domestic and overseas flights and home base for Transavia France.
- Bordeaux Mérignac Airport – The airport is situated in south-western France, 12 km west of Bordeaux. This airport serves through three passenger terminals.
These airports are easily-accessible by rental cars or shuttle services. Passengers waiting for their flight at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport can spend time relaxing in a lounge, shopping from duty-free stores or enjoying a French meal.
Hotels in Paris
Extract the nectar from assorted architectures, sculptures and walk miles through boulevard when in Paris. While exploring Paris, enjoy the decency of taste in a French meal & dance till your feet ache. Getting quality sleep is easily available with thousands of options as it is one of the most visited cities of France. Read below before you browse through some of the best airline deals on first class flight to Paris:
- Grands Boulevards - This premium hotel is apposite for shopaholics as it is located in proximity to some of the best shopping streets of Paris.
- The Hoxton - For the ones who love to get tipsy, this place is renowned for its residing experience as well as signature cocktails.
- Pavillon Des Lettres - Ideal for the bookworms, make the best out of your staying pleasure by reading age-old French pieces of literature.
- L’Hotel - Famous poet Oscar Wilde stayed in this hotel and even mentioned it in one of his poems. This hotel offers cozy interiors embezzled with golden and peacock blue bound to give a royal feeling. Enjoy drinks here by conversing with friendly bartenders.
Traveling Tips For Paris
- Finest time to enjoy Paris is around the months from April to June and October to early November. Make yourself comfortable during the humid months of July & August if warm temperatures are bearable. However, if you are on a budget trip then visit anytime from November to January and hence, buys nonstop direct flights to Paris at low airfare. But during this time, the crowd is expected to be quite dense.
- The peak season to visit the French capital is from April-may and then from November-December. So higher footfall is visible. Generally, the January temperature falls to 7-degree Celsius, followed by February with 8 degree Celsius. However, during the tenure of June-August, the temperature may rise somewhere between 20-25 degree Celsius.
- Travel either during winter to summer sales to shop from the fashion city. Summer sales extend from May-June whereas winter sales from January-February. Reach Paris during the initial month of sale as stocks run empty at a lightning speed. The weather is unpredictable so carrying a jacket is recommended.
Make your dream of visiting Paris amicable; buy inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Paris France from VaccationTravel.com and enjoy the life of a Parisian.
Airlines Which Fly To Paris
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Air France
- Norwegian Airlines
- British Airways