Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights to Frankfurt (FRA), Germany
A Global financial centre of the world carrying its old charm from centuries, Frankfurt is the “Manhattan of Europe” a German Metropolis where there are towering high rises and contemporary architecture. Traditional yet modern city, Frankfurt is flourishing with modern and artistic galleries, diverse museums carrying its old world’s charm.
Frankfurt is spread across the bank of ‘Main River’; It is an important site of Roman Empire where history draws major tourism. You can paint only one part of the city by the historical lens as there is to explore and more to the city.
Book a discounted flight to frankfurt with Vacation Travel and enjoy and explore the diverse city of Frankfurt.
Things to do in Frankfurt
The city is a right balance of everything from beautiful attraction, immersed with history, cafes and shopping places. It is a gateway of Europe which has remarkable attractions for travelers, get cheap airfare on plane tickets to frankfurt with Vacation Travel and explore the Manhattan of Europe.
- Visit the famous city hall of Frankfurt in Romerbug.
- Do museum hopping got to museums like Museumsufer, The Senckenberg Museum of Natural History, Stadel Museum
- Shop in Zeil Shopping Centre.
- Catch a concernt at“The Old Opera House”.
- St Bartholomews Cathedral and St Pauls Church go to these places and experience the history and spirituality.
German’s enjoy proper food and meal, Hessian Cuisine being eaten in Frankfurt, here is the list of authentic food you must try when you are in Frankfurt. Get best one way flight deals to frankfurt and enjoy the lip smacking food there:
- Frankfurter Würstchen- German Sausage
- Frankfurter Rippchen- Sauerkraut, potato mash and mustard.
- Grüne Soße- blend of seven chopped herbs and either mayonnaise, yoghurt, sour cream or quark cheese.
- Frankfurter Kranz- buttercream icing and strawberry or cherry jam, stacked on one another and then coated with even more buttercream
- Äppelwoi- Glass of Äppelwoi- their take on taste of cider.
Frankfurt has wide variety of places where you can have a fun filled night at, whether it’s a ‘traditional’ apple wine bar and variety of posh clubs and bars Frankfurt gives you all the options you can explore. Here is the list of some of the best nightclubs you can groove and drink when you visit Frankfurt:
- Luna Bar
- Club Votaire
- Birmingham Pub
Frankfurt has a continental climate, Spring (April-May) and Fall (August- September) being the best season to visit there, with green landscapes and sunshine making it the perfect weather to visit and enjoy events like the Spring Dippmess , Main Festival , Frankfurt Motor Show and Apple Wine Festival being celebrated widely . Book low cost round trip flight tickets to frankfurt and explore the weather and the city.
Airport in Frankfurt
Frankfurt International Airport is Germany’s busiest Airport and a global aviation hub located in the outskirts of Frankfurt which is 8 miles away from the city, more than 2 hour drive away. The Airport is a hub to Lufthansa Airline Flights To Frankfurt, including Lufthansa CityLine and Lufthansa Cargo as well as Condor and AeroLogic.
The Airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 serving FIRST class flights, business classs flights and premium economy flights to both Internal and domestic destination.
The Frankfurt Airport has an app which people can use to find details about the flight and the services and facilities. Passengers and visitors can enjoy free WIFI 24*7 in the airport; there are services available for easier and convenient travel of the travelers. The services are as follows:
- Business Services- One can work comfortably in Workbenches, enjoy quiet and elegant space and connect to the world.
- Lounges- Special lounges in Airport let you have classy and relaxing experience.
- Watch blockbuster movies in airport from the colorful selection of full length movies in “Movie World”.
- Yoga rooms and leisure zones with comfortable chairs, where you can read and relax.
- Enjoy the Open Deck watch the planes taking off, smoke or bask in the sun.
- Learn about the reptiles and modern aircrafts in the free exhibition inside the Airport.
- Checkout the Graphic wall and passenger tunnel depicting landmark, highlights and photographic artwork.
- Tiny tots can have fun in the playground, baby rooms are available where child’s cloth can be changed and nurse in privacy, Stroller service is also available.
Transportation and Parking facilities are available in plenty for efficiency and convince in the Frankfurt airport and help travelers to reach the airport and move across the city conveniently. You can do your car parking booking online prior coming to airport. There are many type of parking facilities available for the visitors and there is also a separate business parking available.
You can arrive and depart from the Airport in cars such as Taxis, Car sharing or personal vehicles. There are also public buses available in plenty outside the airport or choose trains to travel across the city and reach the airport. Car rentals are also a good option to use while travelling in city; it is a cheap and convenient mode of travel, best for people who don’t want to bind themselves.
Find non stop direct flights to frankfurt, with Vacation Travel and avail all the services and enjoy Frankfurt.
Hotels in Frankfurt
An affordable hotel which provides you with good hospitality and efficient service at an affordable price is rare and it’s really important to find a place for accommodation which suits all our requirements. These are few hotels you can stay at on you visit to Frankfurt.
- Ibis Frankfurt Messe West
- Park Inn by Radisson Frankfurt Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe
- B&B Hotel Frankfurt-West
- Fleming's Brasserie & Delicatessen
Travelling Tips For Frankfurt
- The directness of people in Frankfurt is often taken as rudeness; don’t get offended if they are straightforward and direct, they are fun loving people.
- Use public transport as it will be cheaper and faster way to travel.
- Don’t wait to book last minute flights, plan your trip in prior and get cheap flight to frankfurt.
- Opt for Frankfurt cards which give you 50% discounts on museums, tours and attractions.
Airlines Which Fly To Frankfurt
These carriers serve flights to Frankfurt:
- Delta Airline