Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights To Brussels (BRU), Belgium
Brussels popularly known as the heart of the Europe is the Capital of Belgium which is located in the northwest of Europe. Belgium is a monarchy and consists of 19 municipalities including the city of Brussels. The city is a major centre of International Politics and home to major international organizations like the European Union and NATO.
Historically from being a Dutch speaking language city Brussels became a French speaking country in the 19th century, French is the main language of the city but officially it’s bilingual in French and Dutch. The city has a lot way more to offer than what people can imagine, it is famous for its beers and chocolates, with more than 90 museums, beautiful parks, architecture and bars to look around in the city.
Book a discounted flight to Brussels today via VaccationTravel.com and have an ultimate and beautiful experience in the city of Europe.
Things to do in Brussels
Brussels is an exciting modern city which provides travelers with multiple opportunities to look out for; the city is rich in amazing medieval and amazing modern art infrastructure, get non stop direct flights to Brussels at low airfare via VaccationTravel.com and experience the attractive sites.
- Visit the most famous and beautiful building of Brussels known as Anderlecht Beguinage which is museum, a great centre of attraction with beautiful gardens around.
- Checkout Manneken Pis, an irrelevant spirit and statue of the charming city Brussels. There are multiple stories which are hidden behind the statue.
- Go to Grand Place which is a stylish market square surrounded by antique shops, restaurants and cafes, visit this place and have a relaxing day in Brussels.
- Visit Cinquantenaire City Park which has floral gardens and fountains and is the home to art and military museums.
- Explore the gothic façade and tower the Brussels Town Hall.
- Reminisce yourself visit Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and explore the history of paintings, sculptures and drawings.
The Belgian cuisine reflects cuisines from France, Germany and the Netherlands. Belgium food is best known for its chocolates, soap tarts, waffles, fries and beer. It is an internationally popular cuisine famous for its hamburgers and spaghetti Bolognese. These are some of the Belgian delicacies you must try in your visit to Brussels.
- Carbonade flamande- Sweet-sour beef(or pork) and onion stew made with beer, and seasoned with thyme, bay leaves and mustard.
- Chicons au gratin
- Filet américain: Very finely minced ground beef eaten raw and cold.
- Croustillons: deep-fried balls of sweet dough.
- Tomate aux crevettes- Hollow, unhunted tomato stuffed with peeled grey shrimps and mixed with mayonnaise
Brussels have a relaxed nightlife which is slightly quieter than other European countries, but still there are certain good places where you can go and have a fun filled and happening night in Brussels. These are some of the best clubs, bars and lounges which you should checkout and party hard in on your vacation to Brussels.
- Red Line
- You Night Club
- The Flat
- Sunset Club
The best time to Brussels is from March to May and September to November when the weather is pleasant and the tourist crowd is fewer, get best airline deals on first class flight to Brussels via VaccationTravel.com and enjoy popular events like Iris Day Festival (May) and Balloons Day Parade (September) which happen during in the city during this time.
Summer months from June to August marks the greatest number of crowd who visit the city, the city streets are filled with visitors who come to attend events like Ommegang Pageant (June) and National Day (July 21). The demand is high so are the prices, book in prior and find cheapest one way flight tickets to Brussels.
Airports in Brussels
Brussels Airport called as Brussels National or Brussels-Zaventem is an international airport which is located 7.5 miles away from Brussels, Belgium. The airport is the largest airport serving in the city and is a base for Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly and Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium. It has two terminals which are divided into two concourses serving first class flights, business class flights and premium economy flights to both international and domestic destination. Another airport is located in Brussels which is 29 miles south of central Brussels known as the Brussels South Charleroi Airport. This airport is the second busiest in Belgium and a home to 3 flying schools.
There are facilities which are available in the airports for easy stay of passengers while departing and transiting. People with disability can access to the wheelchair assistance and multiple shops, restaurants and lounges are also available for passengers. The other services which are available are:
- Free WIFI
- Money Services- ATM’S and Currency Exchange.
- Care Facilities- Pharmacy, Drinking fountains, Praying and medication, Photo Booths, Smoking Rooms.
- Luggage trolleys, wrapping & lockers.
Multiple Transportation facility is available in the city for a smoother, easy and convenience of passengers to reach to their preferred destination from the airport and travel across the city. You can use car rentals, Taxi, limousines and bus services to travel in the city of Brussels.
Find cheap business class flight tickets to Brussels via VaccationTravel.com and explore Brussels.
Hotels in Brussels
These are some of the hotels you can checkout and stay at on your vacation to Brussels and experience comfort and quality stay.
- Hotel du Congres
- Best Western City Centre
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels
- Best Western Royal Centre
- Hilton Brussels City
Travelling Tips To Brussels
- Buy a Brussels card which is available at hour version for 24-48 & 72 hours. This card gives discounts to more than 30 museums. You can also travel freely using this card on public transport and get many other additional discounts in shops, restaurants and boutiques.
- For an inexpensive and quick snack eat the Belgian fries with mayonnaise which is available throughout the city.
- Plan a trip in prior and do your booking and get inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Brussels.
- Travel taking rideshares or rent a bike, as travelling in Taxi is very expensive in Brussels. You can also walk throughout the city while taking the city tour which is well equipped with maps that highlight all the interesting and important destinations.
Airlines Which Fly To Brussels
These are some of the carriers which fly to Brussels:
- Aer Linus Airline
- LOT Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Brussels Airlines
- Aeroflot Airlines
Hurry book your flights to Brussels with us and find amazing attractive deals, get best airfare deals on last minute flight to Brussels and explore the heart of Europe.