Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights To Brussels (BRU), Belgium
Brussels is the capital of Belgium and popularly known as the heart of Europe. It is located in the northwest of Europe. Belgium is a monarchy and consists of 19 municipalities including the city of Brussels. The city is a major center of International Politics and home to major organizations like the European Union and NATO.
Historically from being a Dutch-speaking city, Brussels became a French-speaking town in the 19th century. French is the foremost language of the city but officially it’s bilingual in French and Dutch. The city has plenty to offer than one can envision, famous for its beers and chocolates, consisting more than 90 museums, beautiful parks, astounding architecture and bars to enjoy.
Book cheap flights to Brussels via VaccationTravel to enclose a definitive and dazzling experience in this city of Europe.
Things to do in Brussels
Brussels is a stimulating modern city which grants travelers with several prospects to look out for. The city is affluent in startling medieval and modern art infrastructure. Get a discounted flight to Brussels today via VaccationTravel and experience these gorgeous sites.
- Visit the most famous and stunning structure of Brussels known as Anderlecht Beguinage. A great museum and center of attraction with beautiful gardens around.
- Explore Manneken Pis, an irrelevant spirit and statue of the charismatic city Brussels. There are multiple stories behind the statue.
- Visit Grand Place which is an elegant market square surrounded by antique shops, restaurants, and cafes to have a soothing day in Brussels.
- Visit Cinquantenaire City Park to take pleasure in floral gardens and fountains. It is home to art and military museums.
- Explore the gothic façade and tower the Brussels Town Hall.
- Reminisce yourself by visiting Royal Museums of Fine Arts and explore the history in the outline of paintings, sculptures, and drawings.
The Belgian cuisine reflects cuisines from France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Belgium food is best known for its chocolates, soap tarts, waffles, fries, and beer. It is globally popular cuisine famous for its Hamburgers and Spaghetti Bolognese. These are some of the Belgian delicacies you must try while your visit;
- Carbonade flamande- Sweet-sour beef (or pork) and onion stew made with beer, seasoned with thyme, bay leaves, and mustard.
- Chicons au gratin
- Filet américain: Very finely minced ground beef eaten raw and cold.
- Croustillons: deep-fried balls of sweet dough.
- Tomate aux crevettes: Hollow tomatoes stuffed with peeled grey shrimps and mixed with mayonnaise.
Brussels have a peaceful nightlife which is vaguely quieter than other European cities. But still, there are certain vibrant locations to have a fun-filled and rocking night in Brussels. These are some of the finest clubs, bars, and lounges to check out and party hard on your vacation to Brussels;
- Red Line
- You Night Club
- The Flat
- Sunset Club
Weather in Brussels
The best time to visit Brussels is from March to May and September to November when the weather is pleasant and the tourist crowd is less. Get cheap business class flight tickets to Brussels via VaccationTravel.com and enjoy popular events like Iris Day Festival (May) and Balloons Day Parade (September).
Summer months from June to August marks the utmost crowd visiting the city. The streets are filled with travelers attending events like Ommegang Pageant (June) and National Day (July 21). Prior booking is recommended as prices are soaring so find best airline deals on first class flight to Brussels beforehand.
Airports in Brussels
Brussels Airport called Brussels National or Brussels-Zaventem is an international airport which is located 7.5 miles away from Brussels, Belgium. It is the largest airport serving in the city and is a base for Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, and Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium. It has two terminals which are divided into two concourses serving first class flights, business class flights and premium economy flights to both international and domestic destinations.
Another airport is located in Brussels which is 29 miles south of central Brussels known as the Brussels South Charleroi Airport. This airport is the second busiest in Belgium and home to three flying schools.
There are assorted facilities available for an easy stay of passengers while departing and transiting. People with disability have access to wheelchair assistance and multiple shops, restaurants and lounges are also accessible for passengers. The other services which are available;
- Free WIFI
- Money Services- ATM’S and Currency Exchange.
- Care Facilities- Pharmacy, Drinking fountains, Praying and medication, Photo Booths, Smoking Rooms.
- Luggage trolleys, wrapping & lockers.
Manifold transportation facilities are offered in the city for a smoother, easier, and convenient journey across the city. Brussels proffers car rentals, taxis, limousines and bus services for passengers to reach their preferred destination from the airport.
Find nonstop direct flights to Brussels at low airfare via VaccationTravel and explore Brussels.
Hotels in Brussels
These are some of the hotels to ensure a comfy stay on your vacation to Brussels;
- Hotel du Congres
- Best Western City Centre
- Hotel Euro Capital Brussels
- Best Western Royal Centre
- Hilton Brussels City
Travelling Tips To Brussels
- Buy a Brussels card to experience the enthralling capital of Europe like a local. It offers services for 24-48 & 72 hours with free entry to more than 30 museums. Travel freely using this card on public transport and get exclusive discounts in shops, restaurants, and boutiques.
- Eat the Belgian fries with mayonnaise for a quick snack which is available throughout the city.
- Plan a trip in prior and get inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Brussels.
- Travel via shared rides or rent a bike as traveling in Taxi is very expensive in Brussels.
Airlines Which Fly To Brussels
These are some of the carriers which fly to Brussels:
- Aer Linus Airline
- LOT Airlines
- Royal Air Maroc
- Brussels Airlines
- Aeroflot Airlines
Hurry, book your flights to Brussels and find amazing eye-catching deals. Get best airfare deals on last-minute flight to Brussels and discover the heart of Europe.