Cheap Flights To Oslo (OSL), Norway
Oslo is an architectural innovation, the capital and the largest city of Norway and a major centre of economic, cultural, administrative and banking. The city is surrounded by mountains and sea giving a compact, fun and cultured vibe. It has richness and uniqueness and is a green metropolis of the world.
The city is regarded as the oldest Scandinavian capital, referred as the “world’s biggest village” and a home to Nobel Peace Prize being an ideal destination for sightseeing and activities. It has a modern skyline, avenues, shopping malls and a city for nature’s lover with multiple parks, forests and gardens, a great place for history buffs and art lovers. Get non stop direct flights to Oslo at low airfare via VaccationTravel.com and experience a sense of reinvention.
Things to do in Oslo
Oslo has multiple attractions and is an amazing tourist destination; the city has an interesting culture life, nature pleasures and is a delicious culinary capital along with a cracking nightlife. Visit to Oslo via VaccationTravel.com find cheapest one way flight tickets to Oslo.
- Watch Opera in the opera house which is a very famous architectural marvel partly submerged in seawater built with marble and granite.
- To check out the best artistic works and great collection of granite and bronze sculpture visit The Vigeland Sculpture Park.
- Have an enthralling experience of nature and beauty visit Oslo Fjords, near Oslo Fjords there are boat service available you can take a boat ride there.
- Experience the sun and relax around the beautiful beaches.
- Do museum hopping visit museums like Norwegian Museum of Cultural History,
Kon-Tiki Museum, Fram Museum and Viking Ship Museum.
- Go to Frogner Park which is a public park known for its Gustav Vigeland's sculpture installation & a manor house which hosts the city museum.
In Oslo Norwegian cuisine is found which is widely eaten in the city, the cuisine gives stronger focus to fish, seafood and game (animal hunted for food), other continental cuisines are also found in plenty in the city offering food for thought. These are some of the traditional Norwegian cuisine which you must try in your vacation and get the flavor of the traditional cuisine:
- Lapskaus– Thick stew made up of meat and potato.
- Pinnekjøtt- Lamb or mutton ribs.
- Lutefisk– Air dried fish stepped in Iye.
- Kjøttkaker– Meatcakes- Cakes of ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Danish Pasteries
Oslo has a laid back and low maintained nightlife, the major clubs, pubs and bars are located in the Karl Johan and the city centre. These are some of the best clubs you can checkout and party at in your vacation to Oslo.
- The Club
- Nox & Sollihagen
The best time to visit Oslo is from May to August which is the popular time to visit the city, when there are affordable hotel rates in and cool evenings. You can experience 24 hours of daylight during summer, the season is famous for the midnight sun which appears during June to July, certain events takes place in the city such as Oslo Medieval Festival (May), Oslo Pride (June) and OverOslo (June), get inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Oslo via VaccationTravel.com and have a wonderful vacation to Oslo.
Airports in Oslo
The largest airport of Norway, Oslo Airport is the main international airport serving in Oslo, Norway. It is a public airport which is located 22 miles northeast of the Oslo and is the hub for Scandinavian Airlines. The airport has one single terminal and 72 different gates serving premium economy flights, business class flights and first class flights to 26 domestic destinations and 151 international destinations across the globe.
The airport has more than 30 cafes and restaurants, VIP lounges and duty free shops and assistance services which are available at your disposal in the airport for easy and comfortable journey of passengers. Other services which the airport provides are free WIFI, ATM, money exchange, water filling and drinking stations, hotels and conferences centre and lost and found counter.
For the travel for to and from the airport there are transportation facilities which are available in plenty just outside like bus, taxis, shuttles, limousines and car rentals, you can access these and travel around the city, get cheap business class flight tickets to Oslo via VacactionTravel.com.
Hotels in Oslo
Oslo hotels try to provide the best services for the tourists, the hotels categorized from 5stafr, 3 star, apartments, hostels, rented apartments providing all options for travelers thus one can choose according to their budget and choice. These are some of the places you can checkout and stay at in your visit to Oslo:
- Citybox Oslo
- Radisson Blu Hotel Oslo
- Norwegian Hotel
- PS Hotel
- Comfort Hotel Karl Johan
Travelling Tips to Oslo
- Buy Oslo card it will help you find discounts in attractions, public transports and activities, the card is available for 24-48 & 72 hours.
- Book your tickets in prior and get best airline deals on first class flight to Oslo and fly in style to Oslo.
- Use rideshares to travel.
- Eat shawarma’s and pizza’s and eat cheap.
Airlines Which Fly To Oslo
Book a discounted flight to Oslo today with these carriers:
- British Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- LOT Airlines
Find the best airfare deals on last minute flight to Oslo via VaccationTravel.com and get amazing deals and discounts with us.
Hurry! Book It Now And Save Big!!