Cheap flights to Miami (MIA), Florida
“The white sand beaches in your feet, with long palm trees”, Miami popularly known as the “Cruise capital of the World” is famous for its beaches and tall skylines. It is a port city located in the south Florida of the Atlantic coast in southern, United States.
Miami has the world’s largest man made beaches; it is also famous for world’s largest collection of home décor therefore the state has amazing architecture, colorful houses which make it a perfect destination to get some good snaps.
Enjoy the alpha world city, book non-stop direct flights to Miami FL with Vaccation Travels, and have a thrilling experience with your family and friends.
Things to do in Miami
Book a discounted flight to Miami today and have wholesome vacation in Miami and explore all of Miami:
- Relax yourself go to the beach, lie down, chill and have Pina colada or chilled beer experience multiple water activities and sports. Visit famous beaches like Lummus Park beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Haulover Beach Park (only nudist-friendly beach in Miami), enjoy the tan lines and have fun.
- Explore the Wild and green in Miami visit places like Everglades National Park, roam with animals in a cage-free zoo or just head into monkey jungle or Jungle Island. Gardens like Pinecrest Garden and the Fairchild tropical Botanic Garden are good places to chill. You can also hop into Kaampong and the Miami Beach Botanical Garden.
- A trip to Miami is incomplete without hitting to the South Beach, “The place in Miami” full of youthful vibe. It has got glittering nightlife, shopping centers and unique tiny boutiques. You can also take a walking tour alongside the South Beach, get cheap flights to south beach Miami have a thrilling all in one experience.
- Vizcaya Museum, Frost Art Museum, World Erotic Art, Museum of the Contemporary Art, Heritage Museum explore and get lost in art and culture of Miami and make your mind scintillating.
- Reminisce the history and spirituality of Miami visit Freedom Tower, Holocaust Memorial, Ancient Spanish Monastery, Our lady of National Shrine and life Pointe Church.
Like its culture and attraction, Miami is diverse in it cuisine too. It has heavy influence from Caribbean and Latin American food style combining the two with American cuisine. Floribbean Cuisine and Latin American are found all over Miami with popular dishes like Cuban Sandwiches, Cuban Espresso and seafood.
Miami got the hottest clubs like LIV, STORY, Basement, Club Space. Don’t go early to bed when in Miami enjoy the night with pocket friendly price and dance your night away.
Miami is hot throughout the year giving the perfect combination of Sun Tan and beaches; the best time of the year to visit Miami is winter season from October- March. There are major famous events like Art Deco festival, Gay8, Miami International Boat show, Carnaval Miami, Miami Beach Polo Cup taking place during this time, thus winter being the perfect time and weather to visit Miami.
If you like less crowd and want to save some bucks, visit Miami during summers get cheap airfare deals on flights to Miami Florida.
Airport in Miami
Miami International Airport (MIA) is the primary airport which is third busiest airport in US. MIA has direct and connecting first class flights and premium economy flights to all major cities in US and across the world. The airport is 9 miles NW of Miami which is south east of Florida.
MIA provides free WIFI, lounge services, eating joints, lounges and has an on airport hotel named as Miami International Hotel which has conference facility for travelers.
Spa centers, Art exhibition MIA has all for to explore on your free time. Other services like nursing suites for mothers and plane fun area activity for children, Bank ATM’S and currency exchange booths are also available at the airport.
MIA has three terminals- The North, Central and South Terminal. North Terminal serves both international and domestic flights; Central Terminals, Concourse E serves one world airlines with premium lounges and business class flights. In Concourse G- it only serves domestic flights. South Terminal Concourse H- handles domestic and international arrivals and departures and Concourse J handles all international arrivals. Vaccation Travel helps you find cheap one way flight tickets to Miami so you have an ultimate airport experience in Miami.
Car-rentals, Hotel Shuttles, Super Shuttles, Taxis, Bus- Airport flyer buses, Metrobus, MetroRail and Tri-Rail transport accessibility is available outside MIA in plenty which is easy to find and pocket friendly. Transportation services are available 24*7 which is best way to travel from the airport towards city. You can also travel across the city by renting car services for a day or in a MetroRail, trolleys or Metromover which is a faster and budget friendly option.
Hotels to Miami
Vacations are incomplete without a good accommodation therefore finding the best hotel for oneself in an affordable range is a real task. If you get a budget hotel you don’t get a nice scenic view and if you find a hotel with beautiful scenic view it is very expensive. Therefore, Miami gives you multiple options you can rent out an apartment style hotel, boutique style hotels, vacation home rentals, national hotel chains and budget motels.
Inside MIA Airport it has its own on airport Miami International Hotel, other places you can checkout and stay at are The Vagabond Hotel, Circa39, The New Yorker Boutique Hotel and Freehand Miami providing best price and quality stay.
Travelling Tips to Miami
- Carry an Umbrella and raincoat as Miami is a coastal region so it can rain anytime
- Personal safety and security is on one’s hand, be careful and do not venture to unknown places after dark.
- Keep your valuables safely; check your phone, luggage, wallet and cameras. Do not leave money or expensive items in your hotel rooms.
- Carry extra clothes, flip-flops, hats, sunscreens of high SPV as it is very hot throughout the year.
- Book flights in prior to get cheap round trip flights to Miami.
Airlines Which Fly to Miami
Flights from Miami fly to multiple destinations across the globe the following carriers which fly to and from Miami are:
Hurry up! Book and get cheap airfare deals to Miami FL.