Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights To Shannon (SNN), Ireland
Shannon is popular around the world for its great choice of music and art scene topping with its charming aura of a riverside town.
And this popular weekend destination has been bustling after the completion of the Shannon – Erne waterway all the more. This little town has been of great premeditated significance from the time when Vikings instituted a sheltered seaport on the island.
With the old world charms amalgamated from a number of Irish towns, this city is a popular stop for tourists planning a trip to Ireland. Book a discounted flight to Shannon today with VaccationTravel.com and explore the country Claire, an abundance of landscapes, beaches and more.
Things to do in Shannon
Shannon is one of the most beautiful places you can plan your getaway if you are visiting Ireland. There is always nature and history dripping within the small own vibe of this place. There are a number of things that this city offers for the tourists to do from enjoying majestic landscapes t explore the medieval castles. So book cheap business class flight tickets to Shannon with VaccationTravel.com and don’t miss on the following places;
- Bunratty Castle- this castle will cross all your expectations and give you a feel of the medieval time and how life was then. There is pure and raw history scattered all over this place in the form of stained glasses, stone walls, high staircases etc.
- The folk park- go to this park for the exact recreation of the villages and accurate rural settings to explore the farmhouses, church and a lot more of the earlier era.
- Craggaunowen Prehistoric Park and Castle- this is the finest open-air museum in Ireland with a history that dates 1500 years back. This place will give you a complete knowledge of how the people used to live in medieval times.
- Limerick town- it’s close to Shannon and dates back to the 212 century. This place is absolutely worth the visit for its Gregorian architecture and state of the art scenes on the street at the time of festivals. You can book cheapest one way flight tickets to Shannon around this time and explore this beauty.
- Cliffs of Moher- the cliffs sloping down towards the Atlantic, this place is a must do. It annually witnesses over 1 million visitors for the out of this world natural scenes and dramatic geological shapes.
In Shannon, you will find some pretty decent Irish food and drinks in abundance. And if you are a food lover this is the destination for you in terms of experimenting with different flavors. The amazing agricultural fertility gives extremely rich flavors to the dishes here. Herbs and spices don’t play a very crucial role in the cooking process. The staple Irish cuisine will have potatoes, beans, dairy products, grains, muffins, biscuits etc.
The nightlife I the small town of Shannon turns from quaint to vibrant over the weekend with its popular stag parties and hen parties. There is a selection of bars and clubs for the ones who are looking to have fun after the sun goes down. Get best airline deals on first class flight to Shannon with VaccationTravel.com if you are looking to groove on the dance floor or chill in live music. Here are a few places that will for sure uplift your mood;
- Murtagh’s Bar
- Dunne’s Bar
- Gings Bar and Riverside Beer Garden
- Cryan’s Bar and Restaurant
- The Anchorage Bar
The best time to visit Shannon is during the time of holidays in July and August. The tourists are flocking to this little town around this time for its perfect weather. The temperature around this place is moderately breezy more than half the year so you don’t have o worry about when to plan a trip. You can plan a trip around year end for the carnivals and events that take place during the festive season. And book inexpensive deals on round trip flight to Shannon with us and grab great deals.
Airports in Shannon
Shannon airport is the third busiest airport in Ireland located 15 miles away from Limerick and 56 miles away from Galway. The five busiest routes for this airport are Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted in London with JFK and Newark in the US.
More than 2 million passengers travel through this airport each year from a selection of flights like premium economy flights, business class flights, first class flights and more. This airport has one terminal with a service bus connecting it to the other parts of the city.
This is the first airport offering complete US pre-clearance outside America. In terms of facilities for the passengers, the staff members are very friendly with the information desk at the arrival section. There is a chapel on the terminal adjacent to a post office. There are a few coffee shops and a few duty-free shops to buy apparels, accessories, rugs, alcohol, gifts, and books.
Hotels in Shannon
If you have planned a trip to this beautiful getaway, the best tip is to get you accommodation settled beforehand. Hotels in this city are in a great number offering both quality and cost. Both of these can vary depending on location, budget and time of travel. If you are traveling extravagantly, then pick the peak season and some of the best hotels with high-end services. But if you are on a budget you can go for quality and explore customized packages with VaccationTravel.com for non stop direct flights to Shannon at low airfare and hotels. Here are a few to narrow your list to best;
- Park Inn by Radisson Shannon Airport
- Carrygerry Country House
- Treacys Oakwood Hotel
- Shannon Springs Hotel
- Bunratty Manor Hotel
Travel Tips For Shannon
Shannon is a warm city that welcomes it travelers with warmth, panoramic views, and beautiful green belts. So before you plan your visit here make a few gentle notes to make your trip better;
- To ingest the best of this little town, rent a car and experience the nature and landscapes up close and personal.
- The tipping culture here is a little different from the countries you may have traveled to earlier. So don’t go around tipping unless, above 12 cents, the tips are added to the bills.
- The weather sometimes can play tricky so wear your clothes in layers.
- If you plan to use public transport try pre-booking your tickets for convenience and also online booking provides discounts.
- Before you visit an attraction make sure you check the timings and the day you are going on. If it is Sunday chances are the places are shut, so doing a little research may prove useful and save you a lot of time.
Airlines Which Fly To Shannon
Grab best airfare deals on last minute flight to Shannon with the following carriers;
- Aer Lingus
- American Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air Canada
- British Airways
- United Airlines