Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights to Toronto (YTO), Ontario, Canada
Toronto is one of the major cities in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is also the most happening tourist destination in the world. The city boasts some of the finest restaurants, dynamic pubs, museums, galleries, and ample of attractions for the travelers.
Excess of immigrants has settled in Canada throughout the ages especially in Toronto ensuing a rich and diverse culture. Today, 200 surplus ethnic groups articulating above 140 diverse languages are known to reside here.
Get cheap flights to Toronto, Ontario with VaccationTravel.com for superb deals on flight tickets. Enjoy an exotic holiday with no overstrain of expenses.
Things to do in Toronto
- One of the prime attractions in Toronto is the CN Tower. The entire city is visible from the top of this 553-meter high tower. Enjoy some of the most spectacular tourist spots in the city.
- You should certainly visit the picturesque Queen’s Park and High Park for trailing & other adventure activities.
- The Royal Ontario Museum is an explicit must-visit for the history lovers.
- Other prominent attractions in Toronto comprise St. Lawrence Market, Toronto Zoo, Art Gallery of Ontario, Rogers Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, City Hall, Distillery District, and High Park, Ontario Science Centre, Entertainment District, Eaton Centre, Toronto Islands and more.
You can discover cuisines from different parts of the world in Toronto. Visit Spadina Avenue for Chinese restaurants. Some hip places to dine are scattered around King and Bathurst Streets. Locate Italian restaurants on College Street and Greek cuisines on Danforth Avenue. Visit Roncesvalles Village for Polish restaurants and coffee shops. You can also dig into popular Canadian delicacies like Butter Tarts, Maple Syrup, and Poutine. Lou Dawg is one of the unsurpassed restaurants for poutines.
This city offers happening nightlife with numerous bars, pubs, and clubs. The Communist’s Daughter, Dakota Tavern, Sweaty Betty, Black Dice & Shake, and Rattle & Roll are awesome places to visit. We assist you to uncover cheap flights to Toronto, Canada evading lofty flight fares.
Airports in Toronto
Toronto being the capital city of Ontario is well-connected to several fractions of the country by some prominent airports:
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is the major airport connecting Toronto to international destinations. YYZ is 25 KM from downtown Toronto nearby various key tourist attractions. The airport is well-connected via buses operated by Toronto Transit Commission and trains from/to Union Station. Private options like cabs and car-rentals are also available. Book a discounted flight to Toronto today at lowest charges.
- Toronto Island Airport (YTZ) - Few commercial airlines to and from the United States operates from this airport.
All international and domestic flights are operated through Terminal 1 of YYZ by Air Canada and added Star Alliance airlines. International flights by Sky Team and One World Airlines are operated from Terminal 3. Book cheap business class flight tickets to Toronto, Canada through YYZ with VaccationTravel.com.
Toronto Pearson International Airport encompasses free Wi-Fi, lounges, showers, mobile phone charging points, ATMs, etc. Besides while waiting for the flight at the YYZ, try manicure & spa services, relax at the lounge, shop or visit the dinosaur/art exhibit.
Hotels in Toronto
Toronto offer loads of hotels providing a luxurious stay during your trip. There are world-class hotels around the airport and in the city;
- Hotel Sheraton Gateway - Located at the airport with amenities like the gym & an indoor pool.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre - Located near the airport and tender free breakfast for guests.
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites - For convenient business-travel as they cover Wi-Fi and printing service. Grab best airline deals on first class flight to Toronto with VaccationTravel.com for your next trip.
- Other hotels close to the airport are - Four Points by Sheraton, ALT Hotel and Homewood Suites by Hilton.
Traveling Tips To Toronto
- The ideal time to visit Toronto is during the summer and fall months from April-May and from September-October. Winters are quite chilly in this city. The celebrated Toronto Film Festival occurs during September.
- Caribbean Festival “Carabina” is the largest to be held and hosted in August. Get nonstop direct flights to Toronto at low airfare via VaccationTravel.com.
- The Nuit Blanche Art festival is held in September-October. Visit Toronto in these months to witness the city decked up in festivities.
- The summer months are also splendid for shopping in the local markets like the Kensington Market and the Toronto Underground Market.
- Cost of residing and transportation may mount in the peak seasons due to the outburst of tourists.
- Visit in the fall or spring for calm weather at rational pricing. You can book cheapest one-way flight tickets to Toronto with us & SAVE BIG!
- Pack insulating winter clothes and parka if planning to visit in winter as the weather is callous and heavy snowfall is anticipated. January & February are the perfect months for experiencing snow.
- Summer and fall are sunny and pleasant so carrying swim-suits is proposed.
Check out best airfare deals on last-minute flight to Toronto, Canada via VaccationTravel.com now & enclose a great trip.
Airlines Which Fly To Toronto
- United flights
- American Airlines
- Sunwing Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines