Cheap Flights to Dublin (DUB), Ireland
The vibrant and lively city Dublin is the largest city and the capital of Ireland. The location of the city is stunning i.e. on the banks of River Liffey with numerous attractions nearby the center of Dublin, thus making it a city with popular tourist’s appeal.
The city is named the most gracious city in Europe because of the nature of the Irish people and pulsating vibe all around the city. Dublin is Europe’s fastest growing city economically; an ideal destination with happening nightlife, delicious food, excellent shopping around, and multiple historic sites to visit. Get cheap airfare on round trip flights to Dublin Ireland with VaccationTravel for an ultimate trip to Dublin.
Things to do in Dublin
Dublin serves as the historical center for the arts and bestows visitors sightseeing prospects. The city is rich in the field of arts, museums, and theatres with immense status in the field of literature as well. Book a discounted flight ticket to Dublin via VaccationTravel and enjoy the incredible city of Dublin. Explore popular attractions, relish delicious food, dance crazy, and boast a wonderful time.
- Visit famous churches like St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Christchurch Cathedral. Experience the historical gems and witness Dublin Castle which is walking distance away from these churches.
- Listen to the tale of Ireland's famous beer while tasting the beer in the rooftop bar of Guinness Storehouse.
- Check out The Dublin Spire, a recent addition to the city skyline mounted during the British occupation of Ireland.
- Explore the uncharted green of Dublin; visit Dublin Zoo which is the major tourist attraction. Phoenix Park is also a good park to visit and spot the deer’s wandering.
- Have a glimpse of the ancient remains in museums like the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Natural History Museum, Little Museum of Dublin, National Leprechaun Museum, and Dublinia.
Dublin has an incredible nightlife embracing crafted beers and numerous microbreweries. Make sure to visit popular restaurants and hop bars on your stay for a fun-filled night in Dublin. Here is the list of clubs to check out on your vacation to Dublin;
- Irish Stew
- Soda Bread
- Barm Brack
- Galway Oysters
- Cockles and Mussles
Dublin has a fantastic nightlife, the crafted beers and numerous microbreweries. The city won’t disappoint you if you want to have fun and hop bars. You can have a fun filled night in Dublin; make sure to visit some on your stay. Here are few good clubs you can check out and enjoy your night on your vacation to Dublin.
- The Portherhouse
- Against the Grain
- The Market Bar
- The Bloody Stream
- The Horseshoe Bar
The summer is the finest time to visit Dublin from May to August when the city is all multi hued with warm temperatures and events around. Festivals like Bloomsday, Taste of Dublin, Dublin LGBT Pride, Dublin Irish Festival, Big Grill BBQ & Craft Beer Festival, and Electric Picnic Festival ensue during this time. Dublin is jammed during this period thus; prices of hotels and flights might be high. It is sensible to book tickets in prior with VaccationTravel and acquire paramount deals on a one-way flight to Dublin.
You can also visit Dublin during the Spring Season from March to May to discover low-cost international flights to Dublin and experience pleasant temperature and minor crowds.
Airport in Dublin
Dublin International Airport is the airport serving in the capital of Ireland, Dublin. The Airport is 6.2 miles north of Dublin Collinstown which is one of the largest Airports in Ireland. It has two terminals Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 serving first class flights, business class flights, and premium economy flights to both international and domestic destinations.
Dublin Airport aims to deliver a quality experience for passengers flying to and from Dublin. Several amenities are available at the airport for a composed and smoother travel of passengers.
- The passengers can visit, eat and chill at multiple cafes, restaurants, and bars at both the terminals.
- Enjoy Free WIFI and stay connected with your family, no Log-in is required for accessing the internet.
- Charging stations are available to charge your devices.
- Manifold relaxed seating areas with cozy seats to take a nap or loosen up while waiting for your flight.
- Old age folks and people with special needs can get exceptional assistance and wheelchair if required.
The airport is nearby from the city center with ample transportation facilities available to travel across the city. Cars, Buses, and Taxis are the preeminent way to reach the airport or else fetch your personal cars or hire taxis which are available in the city and outside both the terminals. The bus services are accessible in large network and coach routes with more than 700 buses a day.
There is no direct rail connection to Dublin Airport; however, there are certain networks which provide intercity and suburbs railway services from Dublin Connolly and Dublin Heuston railway stations. Buses are available from these stations till the Airport.
Hotels in Dublin
Dublin offers an array of stay options for travelers to choose from as per your requirement and budget. Here is the list of the most excellent hotels which endow with a world-class experience, comfort, and hospitality while you stay on visiting Dublin;
- Roxford Lodge Hotel
- Temple Bar Inn
- Jacob Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Dublin Airport
- Abigail’s Hotel
Travelling Tips For Dublin
- Carry pullovers and sweater as the temperature in Dublin is typically cold.
- Taxis aren’t available around the clock therefore; be back at your hotel before midnight. Travel on the second floor of the double-decker bus to view the city astonishingly.
- Don’t wait to reserve last-minute flights; book in prior to get low-cost plane tickets to Dublin, Ireland.
Airlines Which Fly To Dublin
Get nonstop direct flights to Dublin with these carriers:
- Aer Lingus
- Virgin Atlantic