Lowest Price Guaranteed
Our wide selection interface guarantees you to book your preferred flights at much lower rates.
We value your time; accordingly we have designed swift booking procedures making it just a few clicks away.
24 x 7 Customer Service
We bring forth Special Fares & Provide 24/7 Support for all your Queries. CALL 1-888-490-4583 & Save Now !
Norton Security Guarantee
We certify that our website is free from Viruses, Spam, Social Dangers, Phishing, Identity Theft & other Online Threats.
Cheap Flights to Amsterdam (AMS), Netherlands
Popularly known as the “Gay Capital of Europe”, Amsterdam is the capital of Netherland, a popular destination for backpackers, tourists and for people who wants to visualize a unique city with 4.2 million visitors travel to Amsterdam every year.
The city has a great history, unique for its large and untouched historic centre. It is rich in architectural History, dominated by water all around, awarded as an Alpha World City by the Globalization and World Cities study group. It is also one of the top romantic holiday destinations of the world, locals are friendly and have a welcoming attitude for all visitors and cultures.
Book flight tickets to Amsterdam with Vaccation Travel and explore the grandeur of the ‘city of freedom’.
Things to do in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is well known for its attractions like the museums, red light districts and coffee shops. The city is bustling with travelers all around throughout because of its charming looks and amazing number of recreational activities one can explore into. Get best round trip flight airfare to Amsterdam via Vaccation Travel and make wonderful memories which magnet you to the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
- Ride at Canal Cruise.
- Anne Frank House let you feel the sorrows and atrocities done to the Jewish people.
- Dam Square is a place in Amsterdam where all people gather, explore the Royal Place located in the Dam Square.
- Van Gogh Museum let travelers experience world's largest collection of Van Gogh paintings, drawings & letters.
- Learn about beer giant's history in the former brewery and taste beer at the end of the experience, an ultimate session of Heineken Experience.
- Vondelparks open air theatre for movies alongside playgrounds and ponds is a blissful experience to have.
The Dutch Cuisine is widely popular in the whole Netherlands; you must try the authentic delicacy on your visit to Amsterdam. Here is the list of food and delicacies you must try in your visit.
- Dutch Cheese
- Bitterballen- Ground Meat Croquettes (an ideal bar snack)
- Oorlog French Fries
- Herring ( A must try)
Amsterdam let travelers; “Party like a rock star”, all the bars and clubs are located in close proximity from each other. A list of few nightclubs is handpicked for you which are the best in town, visit these clubs and bars and party like an animal.
- Escape- Hottest nightclub with massive dance floor and world class DJ.
- The Waterhole- Great club to end your night with billiards and live rock music.
- Wynand Fockink- Oldest alcohol tasting club.
- AIR Amsterdam- Best Techno club with popular events and techno DJ’s.
- Koopstotbar- Young and fun club for a youthful vibe.
The best time to visit Amsterdam is from March-May when the spring arrives and beautiful flowers bloom with high chances of good weather in the city. Events like The Queens Day and the Liberation Day takes place during the spring, find one way flight deals to Amsterdam and enjoy the pleasant weather in the unique city.
Fall is another good time to visit Amsterdam, the streets are empty, crowds are less and you can experience all the good cafes, checkout free museums and explore the city well. Book your international flights to Amsterdam today and don’t miss any of the fun.
Airports in Amsterdam
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the main international Airport of Netherland located 20 minutes from Amsterdam city and 9 miles south-west from the centre of Amsterdam in Haarlemmermeer municipality. The Airport has one single main passenger terminal serving premium economy flight, first class flights and buisness class flights to both international and domestic destination.
Several facilities and services for the comfort of passenger are available in the Amsterdam Airport. These services are as:
- Banking Service- ATM’s, Currency Exchange, Tax Refund and Banks like ABN AMRO.
- Medical Service- Medical services available for emergency and for non emergency assistance.
- First AID Service- There is 24*7 medical Pharmacy.
- Free WIFI
- Restaurants and Lounges- Premium and specific airline lounges where people can chill, eat and relax. Cafes and Restaurants are located inside both before and after check in area.
- Meeting Rooms- Special spaces provided for conferences and meetings, the Regus Schiphol Airport Meeting Centre, Office Operators and Hilton Hotel.
- Hotels- Several hotels located 5 minutes walk away outside the Airport.
- Baby Care Rooms.
- Traveler wanting to freshen up in between long flights hauls, facilities of shower is available in the airport.
- Smoking Areas
- VIP Service- Additional VIP service for travelers, one can relax in the Airport Park Space, Mediate in meditation Centre, take powernap in between your flights or experience an ultimate spa.
For smoother and efficient travel of visitors there are plenty of transportation facilities available outside the Airport and across the city. People who want to explore Amsterdam without any hassle of finding public convince can rent a car which is an affordable service and a good option for travelers who want to travel without boundaries.
Other transport facilities you can use are Train service which is located beneath the terminal and is a fast method to reach Downtown Amsterdam. The Amsterdam Airport Express and other local bus services can also be used by the people to reach Airport. A taxi service is available; Shuttle Service is a good alternative instead of Taxis that one can use. Ride in comfort in Private transfers at affordable prices. Book your last minute flights to Amsterdam and access all the services, facilities of the airport and experience the beautiful city.
Hotels in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a place which is value for money where you get plenty of options to stay. Some of the affordable, couple friendly hotels and the best options you can consider staying at when in Amsterdam are.
- Tulip Inn Riverside Amsterdam
- Central Park
- Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam West
Travelling Tips For Amsterdam
- Order your I Amsterdam City Card before visiting the city and enjoy unlimited benefits, have a smooth start to your journey and get free entries to multiple popular tourist attractions, get free unlimited public transport, enjoy discounts at restaurants, theatres and many more places.
- The city has narrow twisted streets that make it difficult to drive for travelers which can cause accident therefore you should preferably use public transport for safer, affordable and easier travel and not car rental services.
- Be prepared with layers and rain coat as the weather is mostly chilly and unpredictable.
- If you like white snow blanket weather and want to get cheapest accommodation and flight tickets visit during November, buy low cost plane tickets to Amsterdam and enjoy the extra romantic city charm and get ready to be cozy with your loved one.
- Hop on Bike in Amsterdam, the city has more bikes than people, Cycling here is a way of life.
Airlines Which Fly To Amsterdam
Get non stop direct flights to Amsterdam, with these carriers:
- Delta Airline
- Klm Airline
- Virgin Atlantic
- Delta Airline
- United Airline